Is there parking at the hotel? If not, then what are the options for parking
- Unfortunately we do not have private parking at the hotel. However, there is a private garage close by which is open from Monday to Saturday, 6.30 to 1.00 and Sunday from 6.30 to 13.00 then from 18.00 to 01.00.The charge is 20 /25 € per day depending on the size of the car. The garage is called Custom Cars Srl and can be found at Salita di S.Nicola da Tolentino, 22 ( 1 minute walk from the hotel).
Tel: +39 06-4880109, http://www.garagearoma.it/custom_cars.html
How can I reach TriviHo from the airport?
Da Fiumicino International Airport:
From Fiumicino International Airport
- 1° Option: Is possible take the “Leonardo Express”, a shuttle service between Fiumicino to Roma Termini station (Monday to Sunday: 5:35 to 22:35, Ticket price per persona: 14 €). From Termini you can take metro line A (direction BATTISTINI) and get off at Repubblica or walk from Termini Station (Metro ticket price 1,5€ per persona). We are situated about 3 minute’s walk from Repubblica Metro and 10 minute’s walk from Termini.
- 2° Option: We can offer a private car service to pick you up on arrival, with a driver waiting for you at the gate exit with a sign with your name on it. (Please send us an email at least 24 hours in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your hotel booking, flight details and a telephone number).
- 3° Option: You can also take an official white taxi charged a fixed fare of €48 Euros on exit from the airport
From Ciampino Airport
- It’s easier to take an official white taxi at a set cost of €30. Otherwise there is the shuttle bus option which you can take from the square in front of the airport and buy the ticket on site. You can also book in advance from one of the shuttle bus companies, ATRAL, Terravision, SitShuttle. Tickets cost between €4.00 – 10.00.